Vikram Krishnamurthy email@example.com
Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Cornell
Vikram is a Fellow of IEEE, served as distinguished lecturer for the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Editor in Chief of IEEE Journal Selected Topics in Signal Processing. He was awarded an honorary doctorate from KTH, Sweden in 2013.
Vikram’s research interests are in statistical signal processing, stochastic control (POMDPs), stochastic optimization and inverse reinforcement learning with applications in social networks, human decision making and adaptive sensing.
Vikram is also affiliated with Cornell’s Center for Applied Math.
- Click here for all my publications.
- Click here for preprints on arXiv
- Recent papers: JMLR, IEEE Info Theory, ICML, Nature Comm, IEEE Automatic Control, IEEE Signal Proc (Inverse RL for Identifying Cognitive Radar), IEEE Signal Proc (Inverse HMM Filters and Counter-adversarial Systems), IEEE Signal Proc (Anticipatory Decision Making and Quickest Change Detection).
|Fundamental Areas||Application Areas|
|POMDPs & Controlled Sensing||Social Networks (fusion & control)|
|Stochastic Optimization, Game Theory||Cognitive Radar & Intent Inference|
|Stochastic Calculus, filtering (old stuff)||Biosensors, Artificial Membranes|
- Partially Observed Markov Decision Processes book, Cambridge, 2016
- Dynamics of Engineered Artificial Membranes & Biosensors, Cambridge, 2018.